Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 39 - UNM Hospital, Nice Dinner And The Dude

India and I have been in a holding pattern for 2 weeks while we wait to be flown back to Boston to get her help. India is in pain and living her life in a hospital bed, a hospital where very little is being done for her other than pumping her full of painkillers. 

But India isn't the only one suffering. The rest of my family is too. So tonight I made a nice dinner for Vikki while she was out. She returned to a nice meal complete with flowers and candles. We ate outside and had a nice evening.

YES I PUT ALL OF THIS TOGETHER...


I took about a 2 hour nap after dinner and awoke to Nikki grinning at me when I came into the living room. He had gotten out of bed and was playing with his cars. He was so happy that I was up, he wouldn't leave my side. 

The two of us hung out from 1:00 am to 6:00 am, it was a good time; I love my boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment