Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 1 To Boston - So I can't sleep.... I don't think India can either.


So I can't sleep.... I don't think India can either. I keep hearing her giggling in her bedroom.

I don’t know for sure what she's thinking but I'm pretty sure India’s excited about "Partying Like a Rock Star" on the airplane; we're going to trash the damn thing while we drink Cokes and eat ice cream with impunity.

Maybe India’s giggling because she’s thinking about Daddy and India hanging in a hotel, watching pay per view and eating room service like Eloise does!

And she just might be excited about having the hurt taken away. She knows they did it before and the result among many was my child being so fortunate to fall in love with Daniel.

Daddy is quite nervous however and I’d give my life for any of my children to not experience what India has.

So I’m going to cook some Juevos Rancheros and await my oldNavy friend to come and take us to the airport at 4:45 am.


Goodnight Moon….


No comments:

Post a Comment