Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Experience With Those Against Obamacare

I had a heated discussion with a Texan (hehehehehe) a couple weeks ago about ObamaCare. I did my usual "give me a specific item from the Patient Protection and the Affordable Care Act that you don't agree with". Well, to this day, I've not come across a single opponent of ObamaCare who can give a "specific" actual reason or even cite a single paragraph from this healthcare plan. The responses are all the same, vague, hate, party driven, uninformed, daft, "Obama's" wrong and chilling/off the mark statements/assumptions. I'm ashamed of these people, not because I'm for or against the reform but because these opponents seem to care less about actually educating themselves on the issue. That is, other than taking an over paid face on the TV or radio's word that miraculously becomes fact.

Jon Stuart nailed it with this segment...











No comments:

Post a Comment